Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Bucket List...

I have been thinking lately what I would like to do before I die. Granted I am only 30 years old right now, but it's never too early to start a list of what you would like to see or do in your life.

Now there is no specific order in which I want to do these things, and of course this blog will more than likely be constantly updated. But here we go:

Watch an Aurora Borealis...
Visit every state in the U.S.A.... Even Hawaii, and Alaska.
Visit Ireland.
See New York City...And ground zero.
Go Skydiving.
Sell one of my sketches.
Visit the Great Pyramids.
See the Great Wall of China.
See the Liberty Bell.
Go to an NFL game.
Write a song and perform it on a stage.
Play in the World Series of Poker.
Meet Kelly Clarkson.
Meet George Strait.
Meet Garth Brooks.
I want to help Texas A&M return the Bonfire back to Campus.

To be Continued...

No comments: